Earmuffs are objects designed to cover a person's ears for hearing protection or for warmth. They consist of a thermoplastic or metal head-band, that fits over the top or back of the head, and a cushion or cup at each end, to cover the external ears.
Hearing protection isn’t something you take lightly. Young ears are sensitive and can be damaged easily. That damage could have life-long implications.
If your baby is exposed to loud activities, you should consider protecting their hearing, but even everyday activities can prove dangerous to a child’s developing ears .
(1) Plastic headband ear cups for extended comfirt.
(2) Stainless steel wire for easy personalized fit adjustment.
(3) Professional earmuffs for durability and reliability.
(4) Available in high visibility colors.
(5) Customized water transfer printing pattern on muff cups are optional.