Folding Safety Earmuff
Earmuffs are objects designed to cover a person's ears for hearing protection or for warmth. They consist of a thermoplastic or metal head-band, that fits over the top or back of the head, and a cushion or cup at each end, to cover the external ears.
H=37dB M=29dB L=22dB
ANSIS3.19-1974 EN 352-1:2002 SNR=32dB NRR=26dB
|Mean Attenuation Mf(dB)||22.6||21.2||29.4||39.9||37.9||43.6||41.8|
|Standard deviation Sf(dB)||2.9||2.8||2.7||2.7||2.7||3.1||3.3|
|APV Mf-Sf (dB)||19.6||18.4||26.7||37.1||35.2||40.5||38.5|
(1) Padded headband and ear cups for extended comfort.
(2) Stainless steel wire for easy personalized fit adjustment.
(3) Unique double-shell design guarantee offer high noise reduction rating.
(4) Generous space inside cup to help the ears breathe thus improving comfort.
(5) Professional earmuffs for durability and reliability.
(6) Available in several versions including: headband, foldable, neckband and helmet mounted versions. All versions are available in high visibility colors.
Suitable for loud machinery, lawn movers, engines, industrial machines, power tools, loud music, noisy places.
|UNIT PACK||COLOR BOX|