Since the working environment is full of dust, debris, dirt and flying materials, and the tightly fitting and no-gap sealed dust goggles can protect workers from flying dust and debris, it is very important for workers to wear dust goggles for eye protection in this environment. When performing other activities, such as riding a bike or motorcycle, wearing dust goggles will prevent anything from getting into your eyes and provide you with safety.
· Metal-flying metal particles
· Construction-flying debris and dust
· Woodworking-particles and sawdust flying out of woodworking
· Mining-flying objects such as large chips
· Landscaping-grass and dirt enter the eyes
· Even geographic/weather conditions can cause harm.
· Dust and prescription safety glasses care
T-Safety is commited to provide best quality dust goggles and other PPE products. Welcome to contact us and inquire.