Protective Ear Muff
Protective Ear Muff are objects designed to cover a person's ears for hearing protection or for warmth. They consist of a thermoplastic or metal head-band, that fits over the top or back of the head, and a cushion or cup at each end, to cover the external ears.
EM-5006 H=31dB M=23dB L=16dB
ANSIS3.19-1974 EN 352-1:2002 SLC(80)=32.3dB NRR=27dB
(1) Padded headband and ear cups for extended comfort.
(2) Stainless steel wire for easy personalized fit adjustment.
(3) Unique shell design guarantee offer high noise reduction rating.
(4) Generous space inside cup to help the ears breathe thus improving comfort.
(5) Professional earmuffs for durability and reliability.
(6) Available in several versions including: headband, foldable, neckband and helmet mounted versions. All versions are available in high visibility colors.
|UNIT PACK||COLOR BOX|