Earmuffs are objects designed to cover a person's ears for hearing protection or for warmth. They consist of a thermoplastic or metal head-band, that fits over the top or back of the head, and a cushion or cup at each end, to cover the external ears.
H=31dB M=23dB L=16dB
ANSIS3.19-1974 EN 352-1:2002 SLC(80)=31dB NRR=24dB SNR=31dB
|Mean Attenuation Mf(dB)||13.6||15.7||21.0||28.4||33.2||42.6||42.8|
|Standard deviation Sf(dB)||3.2||2.1||1.9||2.4||2.8||3.3||4.1|
|APV Mf-Sf (dB)||10.4||13.6||19.1||26.0||30.4||39.3||38.7|
(1) Padded headband and ear cups for extended comfort.
(2) Stainless steel wire for easy personalized fit adjustment.
(3) Generous space inside cup to help the ears breathe thus improving comfort.
(4) Professional earmuffs for durability and reliability.
(5) Available in high visibility colors.
Are ear plugs or ear muffs,which is better?
Earplugs and earmuffs are directly suitable for the ear canal, and earplugs provide better protection than earmuffs, allowing the ear to be more isolated from noise in a closed environment.
However, earmuffs are more difficult to carry and store, making people more inconvenient. If you are engaged in other protective work, earplugs may be the best choice.
|UNIT PACK||COLOR BOX|