Earmuffs are objects designed to cover a person's ears for hearing protection or for warmth. They consist of a thermoplastic or metal head-band, that fits over the top or back of the head, and a cushion or cup at each end, to cover the external ears.
H=36dB M=26dB L=18dB
ANSIS3.19-1974 EN 352-1:2002 SNR=29dB NRR=23dB
|Mean Attenuation Mf(dB)||15.7||17.7||26.8||38.5||38.4||39.0||41.4|
|Standard deviation Sf(dB)||3.2||2.6||2.9||3.0||2.9||4.1||3.4|
|APV Mf-Sf (dB)||12.5||15.1||23.9||35.5||35.5||34.8||38.0|
(1) Unique double layer plastic headband and ear cups for extended comfort.
(2) Soft and wide sealing rings filled with a unique combination foam to offer optimum sealing and low pressure.
(3) Generous space inside cup to help the ears breathe thus improving comfort.
(4) Professional earmuffs for durability and reliability.
(5) Available in high visibility colors.
Suitable for loud machinery, lawn movers, engines, industrial machines, power tools, loud music, noisy places.
|UNIT PACK||COLOR BOX|