An earplug is a device that is inserted in the ear canal to protect the user's ears from loud noises, intrusion of water, foreign bodies, dust or excessive wind. Since they reduce the sound volume, earplugs are often used to help prevent hearing loss and tinnitus (ringing of the ears).
How to use it ?
Please read the following instructions for use.
(1) Choking hazard. Please keep the small parts away from children. If children use it, adults’ supervision is required.
(2) It should not be used for any type of deep diving.
(3) For personal use only; it’s not for professional or industrial use.
(4) Please consult your doctor before using if you have a tympanic membrane perforation.
(5) Don’t alter or modify the ear plugs in any way and check for damage before using.
(6) If any irritation occurs, stop using immediately.
(7) If used for flying, the ear plugs should be removed as descending commences.
(8) Before using, make sure your hands and ear plugs are clean and free of dirt and debris.
(9) When not use, store the ear plugs in the travel case supplied.