Product Name: Heat Resistant Hand Gloves
Item No : S06507
Material: Aramid 1313+ Inner Polyester Cotton+ Environmental Friendly Silicon
Can be cleaned to extend the life of the glove without reducing performance.
800℃ high temperature resistance for 10-15s.
What is Heat Resistant Hand Gloves?
Heat resistant hand gloves are work gloves designed to protect workers’ hands from burns or other injuries that can result from coming into contact with extremely hot objects, working near sparks or flames, or from being exposed to high temperatures in the workplace. Since the severity of heat hazards can vary from low to extreme depending on the application or industry, certain heat-resistant gloves are better suited to some workplaces over others.
Providing reliable thermal protection, comfort and maximum absorbency, our high temperature resistant gloves are best for extremely high-temperature applications, chemical processing, petrochemical, oil refining, and even food applications.
(1) The glove is strengthened between the thumb and the finger, which makes the thumb move more freely.
(2) Surface silicone glue dispensing, non-slip, environmentally friendly and non-toxic, using high temperature resistant and environmentally friendly silicone, excellent anti-skid performance, beautiful appearance, easy to clean, can be used positively and negatively, and extend service life.
(3) The gloves have different styles, and the length can be designed and manufactured according to the length specified by the customer to meet the requirements of different customers.
(4) The hook design makes storage more convenient, saves space, and prevents the growth of bacteria.
(5) EN407, EN420, CE
(1) Handle hot steel, glass and porcelain
(2) Barbecue microwave oven;
(3) High temperature and cold environment
(4) Metal stamping work and other industries that need heat resistance
(5) Remove hot rubber and thermoplastic from the mold