Product Name: Temperature Resistant Gloves
Item No : S06512
Material: Aramid 1313+ Inner Polyester Cotton+ Environmental Friendly Silicon
Can be cleaned to extend the life of the glove without reducing performance.
800℃ high temperature resistance for 10-15s.
Temperature resistant gloves protect your hands from thermal hazards posed by heat. Heat resistant gloves and heatproof gloves can provide protection from heat injury in a variety of heat handling situations. Heat resistant safety gloves can be used for bakery work, food manufacturing, oven applications, pressings, moldings, kiln work, foundry work, glass manufacture, engineering, and many other applications. Your specific handling application will determine which heat resistant gloves will meet your requirements. We have a large range of heat resistant gloves designed to protect you from the thermal risks that you may face at work. Protect your hands from burns and thermal injury with our heat resistant gloves.
(1) The glove is fire-retardant and flame-retardant. The glove is strengthened between the thumb and the finger, which makes the thumb move more freely.
(2) Surface silicone glue dispensing, non-slip, environmentally friendly and non-toxic, using high temperature resistant and environmentally friendly silicone, excellent anti-skid performance, beautiful appearance, easy to clean, can be used positively and negatively, and extend service life.
(3) The gloves have different styles, and the length can be designed and manufactured according to the length specified by the customer to meet the requirements of different customers.
(4) The hook design makes storage more convenient, saves space, and prevents the growth of bacteria.
(5) EN407, EN420, CE
(1) Handle hot steel, glass and porcelain
(2) Barbecue microwave oven;
(3) High temperature and cold environment
(4) Metal stamping work and other industries that need heat resistance
(5) Remove hot rubber and thermoplastic from the mold