Product Name: High Temperature Resistant Gloves
Item No : S06505
Material: Aramid 1313+ Inner Polyester Cotton+ Environmental Friendly Silicon
Can be cleaned to extend the life of the glove without reducing performance.
800℃ high temperature resistance for 10-15s.
High-temperature resistant gloves are a piece of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) that is specially designed to protect workers from getting hurt when dealing with extreme heat. The dangers can come from the tool, the objects they are working on, or the environment.
It can be made from certain materials, the types that can be tough enough to protect users from the flame. They usually use high-quality substances such as kevlar, neoprene, cotton, or a mixture of various things and so on. They need to make sure that it can do a good job of shielding people’s hands.
(1) The glove is fire-retardant and flame-retardant. The glove is strengthened between the thumb and the finger, which makes the thumb move more freely.
(2) Surface silicone glue dispensing, non-slip, environmentally friendly and non-toxic, using high temperature resistant and environmentally friendly silicone, excellent anti-skid performance, beautiful appearance, easy to clean, can be used positively and negatively, and extend service life.
(3) The gloves have different styles, and the length can be designed and manufactured according to the length specified by the customer to meet the requirements of different customers.
(4) The hook design makes storage more convenient, saves space, and prevents the growth of bacteria.
(5) EN407, EN420, CE
(1) Handle hot steel, glass and porcelain
(2) Barbecue microwave oven;
(3) High temperature and cold environment
(4) Metal stamping work and other industries that need heat resistance
(5) Remove hot rubber and thermoplastic from the mold